This example tests are showing time out .....every time

My following glitch app is not passing the tests…and every time the tests are saying …TEST TIMED OUT

…i am very irritated from this line now…

The following is the links for my glitch app…So anyone please help ASAP–
1)Project page-https://glitch.com/~shard-dolomite-finch
[From the project page u can look into my source code …and tell the problem]

PROBLEM LINK-freeCodeCamp Challenge Guide: Create and Save a Record of a Model

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE

Hi,

I hope that helps!

Moving from Glitch to Repl.it

Curriculum HelpCertification Projects

Aug 18

1 / 7

Aug 18

3d ago

RandellDawsonfreeCodeCamp.org Staff

6d

Due to recent problems with Glitch, we are recommending everyone to start using repl.it for the back-end Node challenges and certification projects. We have already merged this pull request to update all the existing Glitch demo projects and boilerplates used in the challenges to the corresponding repl.it equivalent.

If you have already started the challenges or projects in Glitch, you can continue to do so but be aware the tests may fail unexpectedly and/or you may not be able to access your project code. We highly suggest moving your existing code to the corresponding repl.it boilerplate to avoid further problems.

There are some differences between Glitch and repl.it that could cause some confusion:

• Repl.it does not appear to have something like nodemon implemented, so you must click Stop and click Run each time to see your changes and before resubmitting the solution (“live”) url of the back-end challenges.
  • Discovering the solution url (that needs to be submitted) is less straightforward. To access it, you need to click the Run button the first time which will run npm install and then npm start . Next, you will finally see something like the following. You then click the Open in new tab button located near the upper right-hand corner, which will open the solution url in a new browser tab.
2 Likes

Thnks a lot for rescuing me out of this abyss of problems. I deep heartedly appreciate and respect that.

2 Likes

I am happy that you have found the solution and i also have respect that you have not given up and asked for an advice!
Remember: ‘The secret of success is never give up!’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Rielka for the motivation and the enlightenment.:smile:

1 Like