This is so hard Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong here <h2 style=“color: blue”>CatPhotoApp</h2> thank you

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.87 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Add Images to Your Website

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/add-images-to-your-website

Hi there! :slight_smile: As far as I can see from your code snippet, you haven’t changed the given code in any way yet. Have you tried reaching the solution on your own? What have you tried and didn’t work?

By the way, not sure if the code line that you’ve provided in the title of this forum thread has anything to do with your solution, but if it does, then it’s a totally different task from the one that you’re linking to. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
Are you trying to pass the test for the Basic CSS: Change the Color of Text lesson? If so, be sure to read all the way down the page. The beaker icons tell you what color to change your text to and how to close your style declaration.

Good Luck. :slight_smile: