Tight On Funds And Time , Please advise

• Which stack to study
    – The only advice I can give you is to look at the job postings in your area. My view of the issue is that the most important thing is to show that you have fully learned a technology stack. Given the fact that you also “have a background in CS” (I’m guessing that means a CS degree?) employers should be able to see that you can learn specific technologies that they may require.

• Salary discussion on the forum
    – Most people feel uncomfortable discussing this, especially in public. However, since campers have complained about a lack of salary information in the past I created this topic for those who are willing to discuss their salaries to all do so in the same place.

• Front End Certificate
    – I don’t consider the front end certificate to be enough for someone to be job ready. Some campers do find jobs at this point. Very often those campers have been doing freelance work or have done a lot of learning outside of FCC beyond what is required to achieve the first certification. And they’re lucky. That’s not to say that they aren’t also very talented. They are. It requires hard work, skill, and luck.