I had a similar issue when working on this project. In my case, I noticed that the FCC version of the service and my version differed on a specific date_string format due to the time zone being assumed. If you look at the documentation for Date.parse() on Mozilla (see the following: Date.parse()), one of the date_string formats accepted by the parse() method assumes the time is based on the local time zone where your machine is physically. If you want to correct it to use GMT, you can convert the date_string to an ISO format date_string, or handle it manually a different way.
I’m assuming there’s probably an easier and better solution for this, but since using the ISO format worked for me, I didn’t pursue any other options.
Hi brother…I’ve been stuck for hours on this project. Can you plsss reply with the code that passed the test or can you kindly take your time to email me muhammedko420@gmail…thinking the answer might be blocked here. Thanks