Yes I know, tip calculator so creative But it was a good newbie project!
But I wanted to make sure I understood it, and made a lot of changes and additions of my own, so other than completely restyling it, here are the changes/additions I made. (Some were suggestions from a friend)
- I switched the tip % selection to radio buttons with a few more options.
- I rounded the dollar amounts so it wouldn’t give absurd numbers like 32.555555 it would tell you dollar amounts like $32.55.
- I made it auto-calculate when you are typing so you don’t have to hit okay
- I made it so you can’t type negative values
- I added a bill splitting option
- I made it so you can’t add negative or decimal values to the bill splitting option
I think there were some other things, but please let me know what you think