Tribute for Shigeru. Need Feedback

Tribute for Shigeru. Need Feedback
0.0 0

Hello fellow coders!!
Just a newbie who joined here. Below is link to the tribute page I made. I would appreciate if you guys could give me your opinions about it.

I LOVE the design! Gray scale really sets the attention on the photo. It’s just a really neat look.

The text at the top reminds me of the credits for some of the games from my childhood. (maybe it’s just the name Miyamoto) :wink:

The buttons are done well too. They contrast enough to be easy to notice and easy to read and the hover makes them black and white - same color scheme, higher contrast. I think it was a really smart decision.

I struggled to find anything to critique. The only thing I could come up with is maybe the font. Your font looks fine and certainly appropriate for this page, but maybe there is something that just really matches the rest of your design. If you could find the perfect font for this page it would be completely amazing.

Great job!

Hi.
Looks very good. Add some a:hover style (for cursor) to your buttons)
Good luck!

Thank you for the advice. I will try changing the font and the cursor once I am done with my JavaScript Challenges. :slight_smile:

well done! ) i’m not a pro, as for code : i believe you can make js code shorter and still well readable using multiple selectors and /or setting multiple styles
$(“element1,element2,element3,…”)

css({“propertyname”:“value”,“propertyname”:“value”,…});