My first time attempting this, so any helpful feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi @KimJB, welcome to the forums. Your page is looking good but there are a few things you should revisit;
- codepen provides you with validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right and then select the respective ‘Analyze’ link. There is something in HTML that you need to clean up.
- Once you remove the invalid
<br>element from your unordered list go ahead and remove it from the other parts of your page. Use margin/padding in CSS to do your styling.
- codepen only expects the code that you’d put in between the
<body> </body>tags. You don’t need to include them either. If you have things to add to the
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it there.
Thanks Roma. I’m sorry it took me so long to reply. I’ll definitely apply your suggestions to clean up my page. Thank you again for taking the time out to review it.
@KimJB Looks great!
- I think the footer at the bottom should have more height to give the text a little more space.
- The mobile view has too much padding. Add media queries that decrease the amount of padding.
Thanks Brandon. I will definitely change those things