Hi, I made a tribute page about Yuan Long Ping, a great Chinese scientist. Any feedback is appreciated.
Hello @helanyu123 .
Your page looks good.
Only need to take care of accessibility
Also your page need responsible design, the images are not easy readable on mobile device(I tested it also).
Hope this helps
Congratulations, Good Work! Keep improving.
Your page looks good @helanyu123. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Reference MDN Docs
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
- “click here” is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens. Elements fall out of the container.
I forget to test it on the mobile device, thank you for your feedback.
I will fix them one by one, thank you for your feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.