Tribute Page .. Appreciate your feedback

Hello

I appreciate your feeddback on the tribute page that i have finished.

https://codepen.io/atnasav/full/ydmrBP

Thank you!

2 Likes

Your tribute page looks good! Nice simple layout and everything works as it should. We’re glad to have you here in the forum and look forward to seeing your next project! Feel free to post if you get stuck on anything moving forward.

1 Like

Looks great & neat work! :+1:

@atnasav The page looks great. I do not see anything to improve upon on the outside, except for formatting the code better. In Codepen select Tidy HTML and Tidy CSS to format the code better. Good job on your project.

Don’t do this:

<section class="d1">1863 </section> <section class="d2">
On January 1, President Lincoln issues the final Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves in territories held by Confederates.
<section class="d1"></section>On July 3, the Battle of Gettysburg ends—the Confederate defeat is a turning point of the war. 
  <section class="d1"></section>On July 4, Vicksburg, Mississippi, capitulates to the army of Ulysses S. Grant.
 <section class="d1"></section>
On November 19, Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at a ceremony dedicating the battlefield as a National Cemetery. Though not well received at the time, it will take its place among the most famous speeches in history.</section>

Do this:

<section class="d1">1863 </section> <section class="d2"><p>
On January 1, President Lincoln issues the final Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves in territories held by Confederates.</p>
<p>On July 3, the Battle of Gettysburg ends—the Confederate defeat is a turning point of the war.</p>
  <p>On July 4, Vicksburg, Mississippi, capitulates to the army of Ulysses S. Grant.</p>
 <p>On November 19, Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at a ceremony dedicating the battlefield as a National Cemetery. Though not well received at the time, it will take its place among the most famous speeches in history.</p></section>

It can be improved more, but this is better.

Thank you for your feedback and encouragement. i will soon post my next project.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thank you for your feedback. i just checked out Tidy HTML and CSS.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions !