Hi guys - can you guys give me feedback on this tribute page I’ve created I feel like I am not using ID class properly.
Try to remove the white space that you have on the side.
And maybe add some padding on the edge of your text.
how should I remove the white edge? Tried adding padding on #main still didn’t work.
I got it by adding margin
Your page looks good @ksithu9529. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- Your page passes 8/10 user stories.
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- Some errors in your code you should clean up
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
- Web Accessibility in Mind gives a more thorough explanation
- ‘wikipedia link’ is not accessible
- Watch for spelling errors. There is no font called ‘halvetica’. There is one called ‘Helvetica’ Note the case sensitivity error and the spelling error.
- You should also add a backup, default font. In this case sans-serif. I’m seeing your page displayed with a serif font because of the misspelling and because you didn’t add a backup.
- Your page is not responsive.
- That relates to the user stories that are failing.
Thank you so much for the feedback. I am looking into this and fix my error. Should I re-submit once I finish cleaning up my error?
If you edit the same pen and save your changes, there’s no reason to resubmit as the link will be the same.
Only if you create an entirely new pen will you need to resubmit because then the URL will have changed.