Tribute page - build a tribute page

“Your #img-div , #image , #img-caption , #tribute-info , and #tribute-link should all be descendants of #main

I don’t understand what does it mean to make them descendants of #main, at first I nested the #main with these id’s "#img-div, #image ,#img-caption , #tribute-info and #tribute-link then I decided to take them outside the #main but the my is still not accepted, what should I do?!

Put the main opening tag with after body opening tag and put the main closing tag before body closing tag It’s will resolve your issue. Descendents means child, and every child should be in within there parent element. Main is parent of the all element you have in the body tags.

1 Like

Thank you @hasanzaib1389 that worked, i may have more questions please stay with me.

2 Likes
Dr Norman Baulog's Biography

As you can see i have a value and an ID inside my a tag but the system says I don’t?

Show me your code, then I can help you.

1 Like

I’m being told to start a new topic, so give me a minute @hasanzaib1389

1 Like
Dr Norman Baulog's Biography

I have div with an id=“tribute-link” and an a tag with the same id but the system won’t accept my code it also tells me i need a value which i do have?

1 Like

my code <div id=“tribute-link”
2) a tag has an id=“tribute-link”
3) I have a value=“Bibliography”
but even with this code my code still not accepted!

Tribute Page - Build a Tribute Page

• Failed:You should have an a element with an id of tribute-link.

• Failed:Your #tribute-link should have an href attribute and value.

• Failed:Your #tribute-link should have a target attribute set to _blank

My a tag has an id of tribute-link and i don’t know how to make an href to have a value and I do have a target set to “_blank”.
Please help quickly my internet access is limited?

href="yourvaluegoeshere" 
1 Like

what about the site address?

Tribute Page - Build a Tribute Page

why are you linking an other thread? do you have questions about that thread?

I went ahead and combined your posts for you. In the future, just reply to the original thread to add further updates.

Thanks.