Tribute Page Challenge Complete - See My Submission

I have finished my Tribute Page for anyone interested. Let me know what you think - I tried to keep it simple.

1 Like

Simple but good! Well done, keep it up. :slight_smile:

Thanks, since this was one of the first challenges, I think it was supposed to be simple. :slight_smile:

Way to go! It’s pretty good. I like how you made it your own instead of following the example EXACTLY. Hope you’re enjoying the program so far. I’m working on my Front End Certificate right now too. I just started the Javascript module, so it wasn’t that long ago I was right where you are. Keep at it! :wink:

Exactly, it’s a simple (on paper) task but it teaches you a lot of great concepts. I’m doing the back end apps now and my css/bootstrap skills are pants. It’s nowhere near as easy as it seems, so definitely be proud and keep it up! :slight_smile:

Looks nice and works responsively. Only thing I can see that needs doing is adding a target attribute of "_blank" to all the links so codepen doesn’t break them (this also makes them open in new tabs, which is expected behavior for external links).