Tribute page Feedback request ask

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing front-end development from 6 months ago, and I wanted to go back a little bit to the essentials and basics of HTML and CSS and I created this tribute page and I would appreciate any comment on it so I can improve my skills

For a basic HTML/CSS it’s a good work, for me I think you should make the header bigger so it can manage to compensate the all screen width photo.
In addition to that it’s better to reduce the font-size for the footer reference element because it’s not as important as the content of the website
Overall, it’s a good work. Keep it up!

Looking good, good effort! Agreed that the header could be bigger but overall looks good, keep going with the course!

Your page looks good @Nourcova. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    Your page passes 7/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
      Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia entry” is not accessible

On a side note, make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.