Tribute Page Feedback. (RWD)

https://codepen.io/agrawalrajat310/full/oNBKzgw

Here is my first Project of RWD.
Waiting for the valuable feedbacks…

Your page looks good @rajat310. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • I would say do not copy code from the sample project. Do you understand what all these fonts are? font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', 'Roboto'; (One of them is a Google font that you neither link to (HTML) or import (CSS)
  • Same with this font, font-family: 'Roboto Slab', serif; It will always go do the default font because you didn’t call “Roboto Slab”. You may have it downloaded on your machine. The majority of users will not.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia entry” is not accessible
  • Regarding your media query, don’t you think this (@media (max-width: 60px)) is rather small?

Just a suggestion, you don’t have to incorporate it. Since you have the dates bold in the timeline and they each start a new line, maybe get rid of the bullet points.

Thank you for the suggestions @Roma
I have applied all the points suggested by you on my project.
It looks more cleaner & error free now.

Did you remember to save your changes @rajat310? I’m not seeing where changes have been applied.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.