Tribute Page Feedback (Sondheim)

Hello, everyone! I just finished my very first project and was looking for some feedback before I move on to the next project. It passes all the tests but I was curious if there is anything else I’m missing that could be done better!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @megarza72. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    For instance, links to fonts go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    on his wikipedia page” is not accessible

This part is a suggestion, you don’t have to incorporate suggestions if you don’t want to.
The dates in the timeline are bold and clearly delineate the start of each item so why not remove the bullet points?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.