Here’s my finished Tribute Page on Stan Lee. Would love some feedback!
I love the concept. It looks neat and clean, too.
Welcome to the forums @jessiejalca. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There are a couple of errors you should resolve.
- Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to link.
- Web Accessibility in Mind gives a more thorough explanation
- ‘click here’ is not accessible
- Make your page responsive. On smaller screens there is overflow out of the container
Nice work , nice idea to turn it into a comic.
I think you could even push it further with a grid layout or something similar.
One thing to improve it’s the responsiveness on mobile/tablet.
Overall it’s very nicely done