Tribute Page Feedback - Tribute to Flume

Hi Everyone,

I just finished my tribute page about Flume. I tried to make the page look good and responsive. Any feedback is welcome of course :slight_smile:.

https://codepen.io/Alwin/full/abWxmmw

Welcome back @alwinvankuijk. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s). (be wary of duplicating selectors as it can be a maintenance nightmare)

On a side note, don’t ask others to post links to their projects here. This is your topic for your project.
Others will open their own topic to have their project reviewed.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback @Roma! I didn’t know about those Codepen features so I will dive into it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.