Hello everybody ,I just finished my Tribute Page and would appreciate feedback on things that I could have done better , Thanks
From a mobile view your images are overlapping the white background on the right margin.
Wow thanks for the feedback I’ll try to fix it right now .
Welcome to the forums @felipegradim. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
- Your page passes 8/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
- Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in the HTML editor. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
- (The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C)