Tribute Page Feedback -

Hi everyone, I’ve been learning how to code for the past few weeks and was looking for feedback on my tribute page. I made my first tribute page last week but wasn’t very happy with it, this time I’ve put more effort into it (probably spent a good 6 hours making it :sweat_smile: ) Any feedback is welcome, I just wanna learn and get better at this.

Nice page! Great person to dedicate your tribute too also! :wink:

Honestly, you’ve done a really good job. If I was being hyper-critical I would recommend finding a way to centre the last few lines of text. They are skewed to the left a little because of the image on the right.

When you learn about media queries and fluid design it would be awesome for you to revisit this and make it mobile-friendly!

That said, great job!

Hello there @TheLegend2

Well, how to say it … let’s try with music.

When I opened was like

Best Naruto Epic OST - Fighting/Motivational Anime Soundtrack - Epic Music Mix - YouTube

And after that, I take a look at other screen sizes, open the code and it was like.

Naruto Soundtrack- Sadness and Sorrow (FULL VERSION) - YouTube

Before you try to do a Rasengan you need first domain your chakra.

Here is the same, be patient, do the exercises, read the documentation if have doubts I will be glad to answer them.

This will do extra help with examples, and each example have a link to bigger documentation.

HTML Reference - A free guide to all HTML elements and attributes.
CSS Reference - A free visual guide to CSS
Using media queries - CSS: Cascading Style Sheets | MDN (mozilla.org)

That was probably the most epic response I could have asked for :fire: I’ll check out the links you added and see what I can do. Thank you so much for taking the time and responding.

1 Like

Any doubt, just ask :slight_smile:

Your page looks good @TheLegend2. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • You have elements out of order. Review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.
    • Use external styling. Do not use internal or in-line styling.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • wikipedia page” is not accessible
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.