Tribute Page for Judith Heumann - would love some feedback!

Hi there,

I just completed my first project (yey) and would love some feedback so I can keep improving. I did my Tribute Page on the amazing Judith Heumann:

Thanks so much in advanced!

Welcome to the forums @cwright718. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • In addition to being used incorrectly in that one instance there are other instances where <br> is used. Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • It doesn’t seem semantically correct to use the figure and figcaption elements for a quote. Maybe you meant to use the footer element.
  • Click the chevron in the upper right and use the “format”. It makes your code easier to read.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • crip camp” is not accessible

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.