I’m having trouble with adding media queries and aligning my timeline if the screen size changes
Hi @sdarigup, welcome to the forums. A few things;
- try passing all the user stories before you get to styling. Right now you pass 8/10.
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some errors in HTML to clean up.
- on my laptop, full screen, the page is too wide. I have a bottom scrollbar.
- it wasn’t clear that I needed to hover over the years in the timeline to see additional information. I thought it was boring until my mouse accidentally hovered. What happens on a mobile device that only has a touch interface?
- it looks weird seeing a headless man until one starts scrolling. Perhaps place the picture below the title
- it’s a nit but, throughout the page you’ve spelled his name three different ways, ‘Ginobli’, ‘Ginobili’ and ‘Ginoblie’.
Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it!
@sdarigup Great looking page! I love it.