Tribute Page for Mother Teresa

Hi,

I just finished my tribute page. Here is the link:

https://codepen.io/felix-karg/pen/wvJrzKv

I think for the first try it looks quite well. Any feedback or suggestion anybody? :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @felix_karg. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • more” is not accessible
  • rather than copying a bunch of fonts that aren’t linked or imported it’s better to have one or two fonts that you actually use and then a fallback font.

It’s a nit but a couple of paragraphs, instead of lorum text, would look a little better.

Thanks for your feedback, Roma.

Yes, I forgot absolutely what I learned about accessability. Thanks again for reminding me. So I hope I will remember next time. :blush:

The “bunch of fonts” was a suggestion of the auto fill function of VS Code which I used to code the website. Some guy in a tutorial recommended this font-family so I tried it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now I have fixed the issues and I am curious about the next challenge. :partying_face:

Good job! Look forward to seeing your next project.

Hi @felix_karg !

Welcome to the forum!

I think your page looks good.

Have fun with the survey form!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.