Tribute page help resize image please!

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m having a hard time with #8 with the tribute page. For some reason I can’t get the image to resize properly. Please help!

Your code so far

#img-div { max-width: 100%; max-hight: auto; } .smaller-image { width: 50%; hight: 50%; } .thin-grey-border { border-color: grey; border-width: 10px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 50%; } .image-container-block { text-align: center; } header { font-size: 50px; font-family: pangolin, monospace; text-align: center; } h1 { text-align: left; font-size: 30px; font-family: pangolin, monospace; } ul { text-align: center; font-size: 20px; } body { background-color: black; }
The Mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex

One of the most famous dinosaurs. Remains of this theropod were first discovered in 1874 by Aurther Lakes. In the following years everything from foot prints to a almost complete fossilised skeleton. The T-Rex has been in most modern media including books, commercials, movies, and video games. It is one of the most famous and recognized dinosaurs in the world and has amazed and inspired young and old since its discovery.

• The name Tyrannosaurus Rex translates to "King Tyrant Lizard".
  • The eye sockets on the skull of a T-Rex are facing forward, giving it binocular vision.
  • The most extensive and best preserved skeleton of a T-rex, nicknamed Sue, was found in south Dakota on August 20th 1990. It is 90% complete.
  • Click here for more information about the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
  • placeholdertext
  • placeholdertext
  • placeholdertext

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hi!

I can’t really understand your code this way. If you would put it at CodePen it would be much easier to troubleshoot.
Anyway i see your are missplelling height: you are spelling hight…

Hope it helps :slight_smile: