Tribute Page - Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

Here it is. I’d really really love feedback! Thanks guys.

2 Likes

This is so cool. I don’t like much manga/anime, but you have me interested in this character. I don’t think I’ve made anything that looks this cool, ever. Awesome job! My only complaint is that the content doesn’t stretch the full width of the viewport, nor does it center, so there’s a big, empty gap on the right side.

1 Like

I really like this page and the style is fun and I enjoy the color and overall scheme of the site.

1 Like

Thanks for your response! I purposefully didn’t want the images to stretch because I realized too late that I didn’t have high enough quality images, and the images would end up looking super blurry.

As for the gap – crap! Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t even realize…but I also don’t have any idea how to fix it. Does anyone know?

Actually, I figured it out if anyone wants to know! The original only had margin: 0 on the body, but I added auto. So basically,
body { margin: 0 auto; }

which centers the body on both sides. I’d still love to take suggestions for what I could do to preserve the design but maybe use different images.

2 Likes

I love the design here.

Your page is creative, attractive and different, and the effect of the fixed images with the scrolling content is really neat.
Also, I like your font combinations.

good job!

1 Like