Tribute Page - Joey Dunlop

Hey all, hope you are doing well.

I just recently finished my tribute page for the Reactive Wen Design certification. If you would like to check it out you can find it here. Though this is a pretty simple page, any feedback is welcome! Let me know what I can do to improve!

Thanks in advance!

@midnaVaria

I think it looks pretty decent. But it doesn’t all pass all the test, so you have to complete that.

Ah ok, I don’t actually have access to a computer that I can test it on right now (work computer blocks third party cookies). So I just went through the checklist and made sure everything was done. I found one error just a typo with the id="img-div" user story, but otherwise it looks like everything checks out.

There are more than one,

These are the points which are not passed.
In the #Content section

1. Within the “img-div” element, I should see an element with a corresponding id=“image”.

In the #Layout section

1. The element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.
  2. The element should be centered within its parent element.

Your page looks good @midnaVaria. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 7/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.