Tribute page - Kevin Mitnick

Hello everyone, I just finished my tribute page. It is about Kevin Mitnick, who is a world-known hacker. I really like him because he doesn’t hack companies and organizations to gain money or power. He sees hacking as a tool to fill his lust for knowledge.
For the page itself, I tried to be minimalistic, mainly cuz I’m travelling around and don’t have much time (sorry :stuck_out_tongue:). I would appreciate all kind of feedback, and also if anyone can suggest another color besides orange that can match. I’m really bad when it comes to the artistic part. :laughing:
Here is the link: http://codepen.io/messi1045/full/Egygzk

Hi
Codepenlinter:

The p element cannot be a child of the ul element.

<ul>
    <li>Early life</li>
      <p>Mitnick grew up in Los Angeles and attended James Monroe High School. He was enrolled at Los Angeles Pierce College and USC. For a time, he worked as a receptionist for Stephen S. Wise Temple.</p>
    <li>Computer hacking</li>
      <p>At age 13, Mitnick used social engineering and dumpster diving to bypass the punch card system used in the Los Angeles bus system. After he convinced a bus driver to tell him where he could buy his own ticket punch for "a school project", he was able to ride any bus in the greater LA area using unused transfer slips he found in a dumpster next to the bus company garage. Social engineering later became his primary method of obtaining information, including user-names and passwords and modem phone numbers.</p>

Permitted content:
zero or more li elements, eventually mixed with ol and ul elements.

Cheers and happy coding :slight_smile: