Tribute Page - Maryam Mirzakhani

Hello everyone, I’m pejman and this is my first post here. I’ve just finished my tribute page for Maryam Mirzakhani and I will gladly appreciate your review and comments. :slightly_smiling_face:

--> I’ve added some animations to the timeline :wink:

Welcome to the forums @Pejman. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.

• For your next project, start out with a blank canvas and do your own code, style and content without referencing the sample project.

• One suggestion on a style change. You can either do it or not. Since the tribute info is offset from the background, why not get rid of the bullet points.

Thank you Roma for your time and comments :slight_smile:

1- I reviewed the lesson and the helpful link that you sent. However, I’m not sure what I should add to make it more user friendly. I added a tabindex for the headline. Is that ok? I also added a:focus for the wikipedia link as suggested by the webpage you mentioned, but I’m not sure if I did it right.

2- About the sample project, you’re right. I don’t know why I thought we have to fork that sample project and make something visually similar.

3- The “Wikipedia entry” works fine for me. Wonder why it’s not working for you!

4- Your suggestion is absolutely nice. I got rid of them :).

I didn’t say it wasn’t working. I said it wasn’t accessible and provided a link to the lesson and a short article to read about accessibility.
“wikipedia entry” is not accessible.
Btw, your tribute is about a woman. The “his” pronoun is incorrect.

Thank you again. I tried to make some adjustments.

1 Like