Tribute Page: Mohammed Ali

Hi everyone! How are you? I hope you are having an awesome day so far! I just wanted to tell you that I just finished my Tribute Page Project. It will be highly appreciated if you can look over it and give some feedback on it.

My tribute page is about the late boxer Mohammed Ali. Here is the link to the project: Tribute Page: Mohammed Ali

Thank you.

Welcome back @najmoaden. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• The test script, with all tests passing, should be included when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
    • Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Keep all your styling external. Do not use in-line styling.
    • Is there a purpose for the anchor without giving it text to make it usable?
  • User’s are not seeing your page the way you want. Most will not have “Open Sans” installed and you neither link it (HTML) or @import it (CSS)
  • Noticed properties without values in some of your selectors and also empty selector blocks

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll fix them one by one.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.