- Programming on your own is more interesting than grinding tutorials by a factor of 1,000,000
- Google is the next tattoo on my forehead (essential, amazing help)
- Time flies when you’re developing
- If you can visualize it, you can develop it
- With this project, you’re one line of code away from fixing an issue
- I am now confident that I can make a static web page
I could have spent a lot more time with this project making sure that it was entirely responsive, a nav-bar that shoots you to certain dates within the page - but I’m hungry! I’m eager to go face to face with those algorithms!
If you guys have any feedback or questions, I’m game for both, and am so glad that this site is a thing. Thank you FCC.