Tribute Page, my very first project

First page I ever made and would love to hear some feedback and advice.

Thank you :blush:

I think it is a good looking site, nicely done.
only in the link to the Wiki page, I saw 1 typo, ot instead of to…no code feedback but still thought you would want to know :slightly_smiling_face:

Ohh i see it now, thank you so much will change it :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :grinning: and again, nice site, especially for the first time. I can only hope to do it equally well. I just started with mine…

1 Like

Hi Omarfili,

the site looks nice, well done :slight_smile:
I think you should consider adjusting the quote’s width in media queries. Right now it get’s very narrow and unreadable when you decrese screen width.

1 Like

Oh thank you, i wish you gl with yours and when you make it i would love to see it :slight_smile:

Thank you i have changed it, it should be better now

Welcome to the forums @omarfili. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
    • The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend the W3C validator for HTML checking
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.

As an aside, HTML element are normally lowercase. That is, <p> </p> rather than uppercase