Tribute Page - need a help

Hello,
Please, take a look at my tribute page and let me know your thoughts.
I did not pass the test Have a look at what I did wrong, please. I m completely new in this field, I m trying to do something new in my life.
I will be very obligated for any comments and suggestions.
Many thanks,

Good try! Few things here.

First you need to include test suite on your page Before the body tag ends, add this line.
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>
It’s <html> not <HTML>.

Let us know what specific help you need.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your replay on my problem. You were the only one who responds.
I did as you suggested and now my test score is 10/10! Bravo me and you!
Even I don`t know how to thank you.
Please tell me how would you rate my The King Henry VIII-Tribute Page?
I am a complete layman in coding. This was my first page which I created in the code. I know this is a very basic level of my created page and looks like it was done in the word office. But I just starting my journey with coding., so … hope I will do better next time. I would love to build a very professional web site in future time, but I must learn a lot of things.
Once again, many thanks for your help.
Best Regards,
Kinga

For a first page, it isn’t that bad.

1. You should move your CSS to the CSS code box on Codepen.

2. p1, p2, p3 are not valid elements.

3. You have a lot of child elements that are not valid in their current context (i.e. their position inside other elements).

4. On the HTML code box use the down arrow on the right and from the drop-down menu select “Analyze HTML”, it will give you a list of issues. See if you can fix at least some of them. Then do the same with the CSS (after you have moved all the CSS inside the CSS code box).

5. Be very mindful about how you format your code, keep it consistent and organized. You can get help by using the Tidy function found in the drop-down menu for each of the code boxes.

Keep it up and keep learning.