Tribute Page on Felix Gonzales-Torres - feedback requested

Hey there!

I just finished creating my tribute page for the responsive web design certificate.

I’ve done this project a couple times before but I always ended up dropping off and not continuing with free code camp and coding in general due to life circumstances, but I’m committed and excited this time to keep going.

I would love to hear any feedback or comments on my project from anyone! Thank you in advance for your time!

Edited to add the link to the github repository where the actual code is!

2 Likes

Hi @k-nox!

I think your page looks good.

The only thing that I noticed was that is wasn’t super clear where the links are on the page.

Right now it looks like this

The light purple background kind of hides these links a little bit.

I only noticed they were links when I accidentally hovered my mouse over those words.

1 Like

Welcome back @k-nox. Your page looks good. Something to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>)
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 9/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)

Thank you for pointing that out! I didn’t even notice that at first for some reason. I fixed it to a lighter color blue now, so I think it should be more visible.

I actually had removed the script once I submitted the project and made sure I passed all the tests–I’m not using codepen, I’m working on the projects locally and using github pages for hosting. I just added the script back in to test it out and it does currently show that it is passing all 10 user stories on my end.
Do you know which test it says I’m failing on your end?