Tribute page please help

Tell us what’s happening:
i have been able to work out the html part of the page but i am finidng it hard to style the page all together.

Your code so far

Genghis Khan

First Emperor of the Mongol Empire

img

Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan (born Temüjin Borjigin, c. 1155 – c. 1162 – August 18, 1227), also officially Genghis Emperor, was the founder and first Great Khan and Emperor of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history after his death. He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia. After founding the Empire and being proclaimed Genghis Khan, meaning Universal ruler, he launched the Mongol invasions that conquered most of Eurasia, reaching as far west as Poland and the Levant in the Middle East. Campaigns initiated in his lifetime include those against the Qara Khitai, Khwarezmia, and the Western Xia and Jin dynasties, and raids into Medieval Georgia, the Kievan Rus', and Volga Bulgaria. These campaigns were often accompanied by large-scale massacres of the civilian populations, especially in the Khwarazmian- and Western Xia–controlled lands. Because of this brutality, which left millions dead, he is considered by many to have been a brutal ruler. By the end of his life, the Mongol Empire occupied a substantial portion of Central Asia and China. Due to his exceptional military successes, Genghis Khan is often considered to be the greatest conqueror of all time.

For Further Information

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hey there,

nice to meet you! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to add code, you can use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor ( </> ) to add backticks around text.

You can show us your whole project by using codepen .

Thank you for the reply. I was able to solve it on my own. I forgot to link the html to the css.

1 Like