Tribute page, please I need feedback

Hi all; I just finished my first challenge which was to make a tribute page
need your feedback please
here is the github code and the Live Solution

Welcome to the forums @Dev-Martinien. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

thank you for your feedback @Roma ; I reread the course and understood correctly.
I modified my code and I hope I fixed the problem.
another feedback would be welcome, thanks

1 Like

Really liked your tribute page. I am also a beginner but I like how short and sweet it was although I found the text to be too much BUT all the text was informative and really learned alot. Stay blessed

1 Like

First of all the best critic you can get. I actually started reading. The design was enhancing the content. You did not let the design take over. Good!

Though you may increase the readability further by limit the text length so that the eyes find the next line easier.

1 Like

@zibusiso83 thanks for your feedback, i will try to decrease the length of the text

thanks you @Sibert . i’ll try it.

@Sibert , @Roma , I have modified my code. please tell me if it’s better now. Thanks

Much better! Further enhancement is to break up long paragraphs into “sections”. Sort of “catch my breath”. Just add CSS

p {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

…to <p> element and divide long sections into logical “pauses”.

logical section 1 There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything

logical section 2 There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything

I also suggest <strong> as a “sub headline” at the beginning of each section.

1 Like

thank you so much @Sibert ; I learned a lot of things these two days.

Very good work. Congrats. I do not have too much feedback to give. Only two small nuances.

1. In the sub-title Created JavaScript. Co-founded Mozilla and Firefox. It would be better to put: "He created JavaScript and Co-founded Mozilla and Firefox. "
  2. Instead “Piitsburg”. Pittsburgh.
    Great job!
1 Like

@AndyG thanks for your feedback , i’ll fix it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.