Tribute Page Project on A.R. Rahman

Hey everyone! how are you? I hope you have an awesome day so far .
I want some feedbacks on my tribute page project every feedback is important please feel free to tell the mistakes.
here’s the linktribute page

Hi @pawantekade22 !

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post over to the project feedback section.

For me, the text is hard to read because it is black text on a dark background.
I would suggest playing around with a different background color or font color so it is easier to read.

You have a few errors in your html and css.

Run your code through the html validator and css codepen analyzer.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi, i just inspected you code and i noticed a few things that you should take a look at.

the first thing would to close the h1 tag with the id of title because all of the elements after it are turning into its children.

the rest of the stuff is my opinion on the design.

As mentioned above, you should change the background color or the foreground color to something light so the content is easier to read.

The font size in all all of the elements look almost the same, you could maybe try changing the font sizes of the caption and list to make it a bit interesting.

let me know if it helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @jwilkins.oboe hope you having a good day
As suggested I have changed the background color as well the font size and color also being new your suggestion of HTML Validator and CSS codepen analyzer helped a lot.
Thank you for helping out!

Hey @staranbeer as per your inspection I was able to detect h1
as per advice, I have changed the background color and font size.
Now, sure it’s looking better.
Thanks for helping me out have a good day.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.