TRibute page responsive assignment

Good day here,
please i am a new bee, can someone help me check up this my assignment below and rate the work , and what i need to add to make it more responsive…

https://codepen.io/Oluwatee/full/MWjdvJV

1 Like

Hi @oluwatee!

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on finishing your first project.

A few things.

Please keep the test suite on the page
<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

You are currently only passing 4/10 tests.

Open up the test suite and read the full error messages to see what needs fixing.

You can review this lesson for responsive images

The link for the image is not working. So I would suggest just using an image from google.

Your img tag needs an alt attribute which is a description of the image.

Lastly, there are couple of small errors in your html and css. Run your code through the codepen analyzers to find and fix those errors.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, you really help me. But the image link is still working on my PC. please can you go through the page again

This is what I am seeing.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 11.43.21 AM

If it is an image located on your computer than that is why you can see it.

But we can’t see it unless it is hosted somewhere. If you trying copying and pasting the link you should get this.

You need a link that works. I am sure you can find a really good picture on google of the Cocoa bean and just copy the image address.

1 Like

Oh Thank you again, i ve copied a picture url from google and i believe that should work now

1 Like

Hi, interesting idea to make a tribute to a plant instead of a person :wink:
I see your title is placed within a <section> tag. It would be more fitting to use <header> for this purpose. Also, it would be more intuitive to declare the main font color in your body element and from there change private font colors based on need, for example in your elements where background is brown, you put font color goldenrod(the value you used) and header element to the respective attention color. Instead i see you have the reverse, your heading color is set in the body(which makes all child elements use this color) and then you have declared colors for your ordinary text.

1 Like

Thank you for this insight, i m grateful

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.