Tribute Page Review Hendrix

Tell us what’s happening:
I really wanted to just work on vanilla HTML/CSS. Bootstrap didn’t seem necessary, though, I think I added the link for no reason. It’s really basic, but, I’m not sure what else I could’ve done to push myself. I’m looking for ideas to stretch myself. Be as harsh or mean as you feel necessary, but, give constructive criticism please.
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.45 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Also, I coded this in VSCode and then just copied and pasted everything over. So I’m assuming most of this is kinda bad looking, but, I’m getting myself used to using a text editor.

Welcome to the forums @sethayers90. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Would look better if the img-caption was centered under the image
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the giving meaningful text to links lesson. For a more thorough explanation read Web Accessibility in Mind.
    • voodoo child” is not accessible

On a side note, Jimi did not die in 1070

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.