Tribute page suggestions

I would like some feedback on how I can optmise the page or use other techniques and how to make it responsive he is not at all !
u can see it clearly only on full view mode otherwise he is mess !

the web site

It looks very good to me, though I just finished my tribute page today. I can give visual suggestions, though. It took me a second to realize that there was more to see just under the quote. Maybe use a little less space there. I like your three-column “tribute-info” but there should be some space between the text and the outside edges.

I think the black and white is stunning and the changes you made to the styling work very well. I like it!

1 Like

Thank you :heart: but it’s not responsive at all when u try to resize the window or open it on your phone u see mess can i see yours ?

I’m new enough that I didn’t even check it. :laughing:

Yes your right top section begins to cover your left top section. I’m not sure how to fix it. I think ideally, you would use flexbox or grid?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @fakerbz. Your page looks okay but there are things you should do to clean it up.

• On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Do all of your styling using external CSS. I see at least one instance of in-line styling.
  • Don’t use <br> to force spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.

Cleaning things up will help you style your page easier and as such you’ll be able to make it responsive.