Tribute Page Tests Are Passing On CodePen But Not FCC

Tell us what’s happening:
The responsive image tests are passing on CodePen, I get 10/10. When I put the same code in FCC, it tells me:

" You should use an #image selector in your CSS to style the #image and pass the next three tests

Your #image should have a display of block

Your #image should have a max-width of 100%

Your #image should have a height of auto

Your #image should be centered within its parent

with each of them not checked. I can’t seem to find a similar problem when browsing the forums and web.

Your code so far

[WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

https://codepen.io/toby-portelli/pen/mdpjWPR

https://jsfiddle.net/JasonLuigi/yv97q5j4/1/

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.54 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Hey there and welcome to the forums :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Running the tests on your codepen isn’t passing for me, it looks like there are a lot of tasks incomplete :thinking:

Are you sure this is the right link?

Hi there, thank you for responding!

It’s odd that you are not getting the tests, I triple checked and the link is correct. I tested copying the link in different browsers and each worked on my end.

I will post a JSFiddle link in this message as well as the original query if that could be of any help.

JSFiddle - Code Playground

HI @JasonLuigi !

Welcome to the forum!

I tested your codepen link and the tests pass for me.

It looks like an issue has already been reported here:

And a PR was merged here:

Maybe it just needs time to update in the curriculum?

Also, did you properly link your css file in the html document?

<head>
  <link rel="stylesheet"  href="styles.css"/>
</head>
1 Like

There it is, I forgot to link the files. Thank you for taking the time to respond, I definitely should have done that to begin with haha.

This fixed it :slight_smile: