Tribute page to Johan Cruyff feedback

Hey guys, I have just recently completed my first project of building a tribute page and I’m loving the experience so far. It would mean a lot if you could provide me with valuable feedback so I could continue to work on my crafts. Thank you!
Johan Cruyff Tribute Page

Hi @vduuduu, your page looks good. There are some things you can revisit;

• when forking the pen from FCC, leave the script in so you can check that all user story requirements have been met. Currently your page meets 7/10. If you need it, the script is;
    <script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>
  • the page isn’t responsive. It falls apart on smaller screens.

As an aside, codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback!!

Hey @vduuduu it looks good but as mentioned it isn’t very responsive. You can use media queries to change how the website behaves on different sized screens (here’s an example of your Tribute Page using them if you haven’t come across them before). It might be easier to use classes as well as ids when you want a lot of different parts of your site to behave the same, such as your lists, it’ll just save you time :slight_smile:

I don’t have that much experience so I’m sorry if my advice isn’t helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

-Luke :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback Luke! Your help is much appreciated! :smiley: