Tribute Page: William Shakespeare

Hi all,

Would love some feedback for my William Shakespeare tribute page.

https://codepen.io/raineldn/full/arRRLR

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks pretty good! I just think the year numbers on the timeline are a bit too hard to see.

1 Like

it looks very cool ,well done , only make the p tags more readable , raise the font-size up .

1 Like

@Steffan153 @mustaphason Thanks both! Very fair comments. I’ll definitely increase readability at some point.

1 Like

Hi @Raineldn, not bad but;

• Your page isn’t responsive. Depending on how you view it on a small screen either the tribute info is half covered or it’s completely covered.
  • codepen provides you with validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the arrow in the upper right and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. There are a couple of things you can clean up in HTML
  • don’t use the <br> element in HTML. Use margin/padding in CSS to do your styling
1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions!

I’ve now made it responsive, with an alt horizontal image for smaller devices. I also tidied up the HTML (several elements with the same ID? Ouch!), and replaced the br elements with span tags.

I hope I was able to fix those issues correctly. Thanks again for letting me know :relaxed:

1 Like

It looks really good @Raineldn. You have a great eye for design.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :blush: