Tribute Project Testing

So I have a bit of a silly question here. I created my Tribute page in VSCode, partly because it let me do what I needed easier, but also because I wanted to learn more about the tools often used with coding. I’ve also been uploading to my github page to practice with that as well.
I have finished the project, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to run the tests from freeCodeCamp.org’s project page. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. Let me know if there is more info you need.

Can you add:

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

to your html file? A green hamburger menu should show up in the upper left of the screen.

If that doesn’t work, please post a link the repo so we can take a look.

1 Like

Added it, but not seeing hamburger in editor or browser. Here is a link to git, GitHub - ChrisM5/Tribute-Page: Tribute project for FreeCodeCamp. Hope that works.

I was able to add it and get the hamburger:

If you press on that, the testing menu will open up.

1 Like

Yes that did work, guess I put it it in the wrong spot before. Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.