Tribute to BÔ YIN RÂ

I had a remake of my tribute page, I think it looks more nicely done now…

but all feedback is more than welcome!!

Hey Valeria,

congrats on your first project, you did a great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS: paste your whole CSS code
    • you will see some (recurring) small errors, that’s totally normal; actually you only made 2 recurring errors and if you fix them, most error messages will be gone; try to fix them from top to bottom, I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • on my wide screen, I’m having a hard time to read the content, because some lines are very long, font size and line height are rather small:

• you have some commented code; although it feels intuitive to leave it in the file, it also increases the cognitive complexity of your project; I think it makes sense to leave it temporarily in the code when you’re working on it, but to remove it when it is ready to publish

So great first project!
Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello miku86,

Thanks for the feedback, i will implement it right now!

Continuing the discussion from Tribute to BÔ YIN RÂ:

@ValeriaD82, since it’s the same page the discussion should remain here since feedback has been given rather than starting a new thread.

Does this mean you wish additional feedback? If so, some things to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 8/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

https://devdocs.io/html/element/br