Tribute to my favorite artist - Feedback Request!

I’ve completed my first FCC project and posted it at the link below. Any feedback is appreciated!

Cy Twombly Tribute Page

And a special thank you to everyone who helped create this wonderful learning resource.

1 Like

I love your backdrop and color scheme. Two things that maybe you could experiment with, although your design is great!

1. Compliment the sans serif font in the body with a related, but serif, text for the headings and title. No more than 2 fonts though :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. The caption info might look better if aligned to a side (maybe the left). It can just be a bit difficult to see where the sections begin and end at a glance. Some kind of clearer division, for example, would help me not have to double check that “painting” falls under “known for,” not “nationality,” if that makes sense.

Great work!

It looks good @jwheatonumich. Something to revisit;

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • Your page passes 8/10 user stories.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.