Tried to copy Apple’s homepage. Feedbacks are appreciated.
Nice job! No other feedback, really.
Your page looks good @sxnaprkhr. Some things to revisit;
- Keep the test script when forking the pen (
- The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address. You can ignore the warnings if you’d like. They’re there to help you with semantics.
- Don’t use
<br>to force spacing or line breaks. That’s what CSS is for.