Trouble with "Create a Horizontal Line Using the hr Element" lesson

THANK YOU. The incomplete challenge was really bothering me and I have tried everything including (just moments ago) creating my own forum post asking for help.

2 Likes

Thanks for the hack, @SpaceCatInd. I was feeling confident I was doing it right, but I am not the expert - so I was feeling crazy for longer than I needed… Appreciate your post!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Had the same issue and this worked for me as well.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your value post :wink: keep doing a great work!

1 Like

Thanks for the hint. You are the best.

1 Like

Thank you @SpaceCatInd. That was really helpful. I thought I tried everything to clear this error. I never thought that might be the solution.

1 Like

Thanks @SpaceCatInd. That solved the problem.

@QuincyLarson i’m still facing the issue that em tag should come first and then p tag. so only i could able to complete the class.

2 Likes

This was helpful, thanks.

2 Likes

Just another “thank you”–this was a really annoying bug!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help. It worked!

1 Like

Hey @SpaceCatInd! Thanks for the save. Reversed the em/p tags and resolved the issue.

N

1 Like

Thanks @SpaceCatInd !!

1 Like

Thanks @SpaceCatInd !! Your fix worked for me as well.

1 Like

Thank you for catching that and post it in here… I was pretty sure it wasn’t my hr tag mysplaced. Glad I jumped in here to see if it was some parser error or something… ;D

2 Likes

Yeah its helpful. Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you so very much!!!

1 Like

thanks for the solution!!!

2 Likes

thx a lot for help ! …but still the question why we reverse the tags it works ???

1 Like

thx a lot for help ! …but still the question why when we reverse the tags it works ?

1 Like

Thanks a ton there! Was on the verge on cursing fcc had I not found this!

1 Like