Trouble with media query

Hey! I’m a bit lost with this one, don’t know how to fix de error, wich is the last user story to do. Besides that, I have no clue how to put the id=“main” adjacent to id=“navbar”, and not below.

https://codepen.io/Alejandrox1/pen/BapObxJ?editors=1000

Thanks in advance for your time :wink:

Hi
I looked at your source code and I want to tell you 2things:
1-Separate the CSS from HTML. (why? because it’s easier to find the problem instead of using style tag in HTML use external CSS file)
2-Your problem about adjacent main and navbar is because of your CSS( anything about layout problem is concern about CSS) and the solution is using display:flex in #main in style tag like this:

#main {
     position:relative;
    display:flex;
  margin-left: 0px;
  padding: 20px;
  margin-bottom: 110px;
  }

Good Luck.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Thanks for your correction :pray:

Great! Thank you both for the information -and your time aswell. Quite useful :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.