Trouble with Technical Documentation project

Hi there

I am having a problem with User Story #14 (On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id="navbar" should be shown on the left side of the screen and should always be visible to the user).

I think I am achieving the requirement, but perhaps just in an unexpected manner and the test wont pass. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to correct it.

Here is the url for the codepen test template: https://codepen.io/Chygrynskyi/pen/eYZqXmz

@weberdl88 Have you clicked on the red button that states that you have 15/16 tests passing? If you scroll down to #14 it tells you why it isn’t passing. Read that and if it doesn’t make sense to you then reply back!

Hi Nikki

I have indeed, the error says “Left of bounding rectangle is not correct.: expected 0 to be below -449”. I don’t know what that means?

Nevermind, got it sorted. Thanks for your help Nikki!

@weberdl88 No worries! Glad that you got it sorted. I always mention reading what the error message says because there are a lot of people who don’t pay attention to it. I hope that you didn’t take any offense!

No, not at all.

I just googled the error and someone else had a similar problem that was resolved. If anything I’m just annoyed I didn’t do that in the first place.

@weberdl88 Yeah, as someone who works with code, Google is your friend :slight_smile: