U Processors in laptop - opinions for webdev?

I want to buy a laptop, primarily for web development. What probably will be open at the same time: browser with up to 10 tabs, VS code and a couple of more non-relevant probably things, like messenger of sorts. Maybe I’d like to try android development with react-native in the future.

The point is, I heard that U processors are not good, and in the country I live the choice is not so great. Mostly all laptops I see are with U processors, even expensive ones. Like you would have to look at really over more 2k$ to find something not U processor.
What I’m asking, I need the laptop now, should I buy something like this:

1. Asus X541UJ 15.6 screen HD (video: NV920MX 2GB, 8GB ram, CPU i3-6006U 2.0GHZ, 256 gb SSD).
    It costs a little over 700 dollars.
  2. Asus VivoBook X541UV 15.6 HD (Core i7-7500U 2.3GHz 2Cor, 1tb HDD, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, video NV920MX 2GB)
    It costs in the same range 700 as well, I think.
  3. Dell (not sure what model, the way our websites work is horrific and non-informative) (8GB DDR4 SD RAM, 15" LED HD Touchscreen, Core I5-7200U 2.5 GHz, 2TB HDD, HD Graphics 620)

Or should I wait and save for something else? I mean, I need laptop now, but if this config really sucks, then I won’t spend the money.
I’m sorry if I’m rambling, I just got frustrated with the choice.
Please, opinions or if you worked on laptop like this, what’s your take. I need some advice

I’d pick something that has 16GB of memory.

What about this processors U, I mainly worry about that? I don’t really have the options with 16gbs withing this price range, prices here are kind of jacked up.

Among your list, I’d go with the i7-7500U.

http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-7500U-vs-Intel-Core-i3-6006U/m171274vsm214467