Unable to fix the error : Change the Font Size of an Element

Tell us what’s happening:
Not sure what I am doing wrong. Tried almost everything.

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
  p {font-size :16px;}
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

neither both works?
the

<p>

with the class and the othe one?

Thanks JScars, I need to have 2 p tags.As per instructions:

You need 2 p elements with Kitty Ipsum text.
Make sure each of your p elements has a closing tag.
Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.
The first p element should have the class red-text.

I am stuck on the step:
Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.

Thanks Randell,
I did the testing by changing number of words, i didn’t help. What I tried:

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed

and

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed, shed everywhere shed

Here are the instructions again:

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Like I said before, compare your text to what is above. You are not supposed to use the same text as the first p element.

Thanks Randell, Apologies for not able to understand this. Was more focused on technical aspects rather than content itself.Lesson Learnt. Thanks heaps.

1 Like